©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ahhh...thanks.

*for MM idol fans, thank you for getting me into the Top 15! People ask me, I answer: It's just WEIRD! lol - FUN, but weird!

*My last week at CreatingPages.biz design team fall/winter term. *sniff* Not that I'll be going far, just not on the inside of the fun dt room :). To celebrate? A lil Spring Crop this weekend!
*I made this fun & springy blinkie with a Christina Wall kit, Full Bloom, available in the digi store at ScrapStreet. All fonts 2Peas.
*So come on by, chat a little, have fun a bunch, and say goodbye to the old team, and hello to the very talented new one!

1 comment:

Tobey said...

Hey Linds, said it before, will say it again, gonna miss you on the DT at CP....love the new blinkie and can't wait to add it (OK, I already did add it...)Thanks for a great job on the DT...and can't wait for the fun this weekend!