©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Saturday, March 10, 2007

...SNS at ScrapStreet, of course! It is, of course, what brought me (and stuck me ) to ScrapStreet, ya know. If you've never been, you most definately don't know what you're missing. Let's see, do I start by telling you about the demented bingo game? how about the 10s of tons of challenges put up - which have other rewards as well... Scraplift? that's a chance to be in the mag. Street challenges? could win you a kit!
more? You'll just have to stop by and see!! This was 'S' week...so S is for Saturday - get scrappin'!


I finished my mm project, am uploading pics for it, and have just a few things left for Mckenna's 1st birthday party which is tomorrow, so I got to play just a bit. Alphabet bingo was a blast...and I won!! Think I'm going to digi up a SNS sketch layout and then call it a Saturday night!!

No comments: