Holy Toledo. What a day. Just your normal average Tuesday turns into total chaos and bedlam, but the way I like it!
Here's the lowdown:
- mm idol - top 30!! thank you everyone for voting for me: old friends, new friends...everyone. I'm so incredibly touched, but just as nervous thinking about my next challenge! You'd think, as a preschool teacher at heart, that doing a project with a kid would come easy...not so! It made me nervous, like I'm putting even more pressure on myself. Silly, I know, but fun!
- ScrapForums - finished the Funk It Up challenge #2 late last night and it's in. I actually quite like it and it's pink and fun. :) And it might just be a little funky, too! plus, it made Doug cry, so it's all good. ~challenge #3? going from what 'I'm gonna do' to what 'I know for sure' - geesh! talk about fork in the road!
- Scrap-Tastic - just barely got my idol contest entry in there, tonight. It was my first time working with an oversized picture - like the kind that takes up a whole half of a page. Teehee...whole half, get it? Anyway, it's cute and simple!
- How about a game of layout tag and some March Madness at a group I used to frequent, lost during their design team hunt a few months ago (I always seem to disengage from dt times if I'm not trying out). Anyhoo...just finished one for Creative Crafts and Stickers and it's kind of a cutie, too.
- more? you want more? Our hometown shoe store is going out of business. I mean, it's that place we've been going to since the day we moved into town almost 20 years ago. I've never been anywhere that long and certainly never shopped in the same store for that long. So Doug's parents took the kids there after we picked Matthew up from school and they both got shoes: Matthew got gray New Balance, and McKenna got her first pair of Stride Rite walkers. And then someone asked me if I had the camera. *sniff* No camera!! Can you believe that? Not for either the store's closing (which was today) or for McKenna. It's just so sad, ya know?
- Did I mention that Doug has 10 days off? That McKenna's birthday party is this weekend and in exactly one week she'll celebrate her first birthday? Think I can make it a whole week without tears? Doubt it!
- and the BIGGIE! No details yet, but we might be taking the For Sale sign off the house tomorrow. ;)
Now, back to getting some chatting done on the boards (GDT for TTT and I've barely gotten to spend any time there!!) And get this - I was asked to be on the digital team at ScrapStreet, and aside from changing a few sigs, I haven't told a soul. That's fine, though...I'm still a learner. :) Leaving you with one of my latest digis - one I've fallen in love with!!
Things to do:
- April nametags for ScrapStreet.
- challenge #3 for ScrapForums.
- mm idol entry.
- chat it up! I miss everyone so much!
- show CP's kit layouts.
- show ScrapStreet's kit layout.
- plan Disney for May!
- change this blogger banner & colors!
- finish watching Prison Break, dern it!