©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, March 01, 2010

Karen Russell was on my doorstep!!

Okay, so Karen's Photography Workshop was! Yippee!! I can't wait to get started. I'm wondering how much better these photographs will look in a few weeks. lol. I hope!!

What type of camera are you ging to be working with?
My Christmas present was a brand-new Nikon D5000. I absolutely love it, but I feel like I have a lot more to learn about it.

What do you typically take pictures of?
Well, my first answer would be my kids (duh). But my real response is more like everyday moments and stories. I take pictures with the intent to keep memories and scrapbook them.

What are you hoping to gain from this workshop?
I'm looking for suggestions for everything from basic to expert.

What is one thing you really want to learn more about?
Well, I really need to learn more about lighting. Effects or not, I need to know how to adjust in an instant to make sure not to miss that moment. There is only so much PhotoShop can do for me, you know. :)

So?! Let's play!!

2 comments:

Karen Russell said...

Excited to have you in class Lindsey!!!

denean said...

YAYYYYY!!!!! YOu are going to LOOOOVE it!!! Karen is the MOST AMAZING teacher!! Can't wait to see some new pics!!