©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, March 26, 2010

of house and home

Yes, I'm still super busy making our new house our home. At the same time, daily activities and chores have caught up with us. So lately, I've been trying to balance the old with the new. Successful, just busy!

Meanwhile, on the scrap table, I have two adorable lines just waiting for my new house. That's My Little Shoebox on the left and Nikki Sivils on the right, and then there is a little Jillibean Soup mixed in with some adorable farmhouses. We've moved near many horse farms, so I can wait to get good pics for Chicken Noodle!

But alas, work comes first. It's work I love - more Nikki and my first kit from Top Shelf Memories which is all about Basic Grey and Crate!! Off to "work" I go!

No comments: