©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Scripture Sundays ~ 2 Timothy 4:7

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7


Wow. I want this on my headstone, if I have one. 


Please don't think this weird.  I am respectful of loss, but I do not have a morbid view of death, or rather, life after death. However, I am hoping that like our Pastor says, I am on my knees, out of breath when I meet our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 


I heard this again (I think it was in service?) this weekend. There are no coincidences!


Keep on runnin'...


p.s. services this weekend were amazing. 
~ congratulations to Chris F, a special young man with extreme social issues. He wouldn't have even come out of his house a year ago, and this weekend, he took frontstage stage with two pastors for all five services. 
~ when first started, our church dreamed of the day of 2,000 attendees. 1,900+ attended this weekend!
~ Paul, Jr. (formerly of OCC, now of Paul Jr. Designs) attended this weekend. Oh, the dreams and possibilities of reaching "and beyond" that fire up in my imagination!

Awesome. 


And you know I preserve that word for the real Awesome, God-wink (or shouted!) moments!

No comments: