©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, May 05, 2011

A blog a day in May ~ Cinco de Mayo!!



Yeah, Cinco de Mayo means nothing to me. Other than the fact that I coincidentally made chicken fajitas and yellow rice for dinner last night, I mean. Sorry.

But what did mean so much was spending time with my daughter, having a Mothers' Day Tea Party at school with her. They did it up - tablecloths, china, tea and cookies, gifts and flowers. I am blessed.


We were going to get dressed up (McKenna & I), but the morning got away from us. While every other girl in class had a dress on, McKenna had her favorite brown sweatshirt and lots of yellow (her favorite) on. I figure if she had worn a dress, no one would have recognized her anyway, so we're happy with casual for now. ;-)

No progress on Operation Scraproom. Sometimes we have to clean the rest of the house, too. (=



No comments: