©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Creative Thursday ~ My Dude {2012 page 7}

Man, am I falling behind! Even counting my sunflower project as a page, I'm still three behind of my goal of one project per week. Just haven't had the scrappy time. And I've noticed that my blogging time is directly related to my time in the scraproom, too, by the way...

Supplies: Paper: Daisy D's,  Flowers: Prima, other, Felt: Fancy Pants,
Ribbon: Making Memories,
Other: sticker letters, button, brads, ribbon, rickrack.
The post for True XoXo Scrapboooking is up (remember! new web address!) and the challenge was to be "Pinterest-ed". Man, these girls continuously amaze and surprise me. Here is my humble project for the challenge, inspired by a graph of some sort. Honestly, I never even looked closely at the Pin until a while after I finished this page! Funny how inspiration comes in the oddest forms sometimes...










and its Pin-inspiration (PINspiration?):

Enjoy. And please visit the new XoXo! https://truexoxoscrapbooking.wordpress.com/


No comments: