©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, March 26, 2012

Musical Mondays ~ The Revelation Song

Please note that I wrote this blog post last Thursday, scheduled it for four days later, and added the song to my blog lineup that Friday. There are no coincidences. Our amazing worship team used this song {last} weekend, and I certainly didn't want to take away from the fact that Bonnie, Jeff and the team worshipped with this song to its higher level. The fact that I would love to sing it to the masses one day is completely unrelated to this weekend's team performance. 3-25-2012
----------------------------------
I know it's not that old, but this has got to my most favorite song ever. Especially the Kari Jobe (album) version. I seriously play it so loudly in my car, I'm surprised I've never gotten in trouble over it. :)



It is a dream that I might one day get to sing this with a band. One day - the right one, at the right time - perhaps...

No comments: