©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Creative Thursday ~ Sunflowers and Structure {2012 project 6}

Ahhh, MOPs. Not only does it bring a social aspect, it brings great tips and projects like these.


The topic was home organization and I fared pretty well, I learned while listening to tips and tricks. But this project totally surprised me! I loved the idea and simplicity and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. My kitchen has yellow accents with sunflowers and I have tons of sunflower supplies that I stow away and keep for special occasions, just like this! Here's what I came up with:
Cute, right? In the scrapbooking world, this might be called altering; to many others, it's repurposing. Either way, I really like the idea, the design and we really use it! Since this, I've gotten more supplies to make one for each of the kids... stay tuned!

No comments: