©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Scripture Sundays ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7

 This is a piece of scripture our beloved Miss Betty uses all the time; I can't remember where I first heard it, but I do remember the impact it had on me. Everlasting!

I'm actually writing this almost a week beforehand, on Monday morning, because I wanted to go search this verse out. I Googled it, couldn't find the one I wanted, went to BibleGateway.com instead and - not kidding you - it was the verse of the day. How cool is that?!

Enjoy!

Verse of the Day




“And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” Deuteronomy 6: 6-7 ESV

No comments: