©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scripture Sundays ~ John 8:31-33

The word, action or idea of "free" has kept coming about during my last week. I have no idea where He's going with it in this time of my life, but I'm following!

You saw this one a few days ago:

Psalm 118:5
5Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free.

Here is another I found today:

John 8:31-33
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

So the word first appeared in my thoughts as McKenna set herself 'free' without training wheels.
*Then a Bible verse popped up on my phone having to do with 'free' - one I didn't memorize or take note of before it disappeared. :(
*Posted a 'free' verse last Thursday.
*After this, I started the process to scrapbook McKenna's training wheels pictures and I found a paper with the word 'free' in the title. (Even if it isn't the perfect paper for the pic, I'm going to use it and make it work!)
*We're not talking 'free' like free of charge or freewill, we're talking free like a bird. So excited to see where this ends up leading me...

No comments: