Unfortunately, I was also light on the exercise, too, so I didn't have that on my side. Today is literally the first day I can walk without pain in my calves from jump roping last week. I really couldn't tell if my muscles are just that out of shape or if I had somehow injured myself, so I didn't push it. I left last week to diet alone.
|My Fitness Pal|
- 1,200 calorie diet (for now), adjusted if exercise was included that day
- low sugar, low fat, low cholesterol
- 4 meals a day
- 1c Cheerios, 1/2 c oatmeal, and 1 serving of almonds, pistachios or walnuts (for the cholesterol lowering) included in daily diet
- whole grains only, no white carbs at all
- at least 6 cups of water a day, usually 8+.
- no eating after dinner
- app called My Fitness Pal on my phone. It tracks all of my calories, activity and water each day. Weight if I choose. Has lots of nutritional information on it, plus you can add your own.
- sheer willpower!
I feel like this should be the time I make goals or predictions, but I won't. This isn't a competitive thing. I'm just doing absolutely as much as I can do in one month before my cholesterol is tested again, hoping to be in ranges where I can avoid medicine.
Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?