©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Creative Thursday ~ Tooth Fairy {2012 page 1}

It's a fact that our son lost his tooth just last year, just before he turned 7. This little one always has to outdo - she lost during Fall Kindergarten - in an apple! She will no longer eat a whole apple and doesn't want to wiggle the other lost tooth.

The tooth fairy came (even though she forgot to put her tooth under her pillow, good thing Mom remembered!). McK got a $2 bill, like her brother did, 5 more $1 bills, and a picture of a little tooth fairy. It's what her brother got, too. Oh and the GLITTER!! Everywhere!! That fairy tracked glitter in the front door, up the stairs, in the hallway and ALL OVER McK. She was thrilled!

p.s. that's all the journaling I forgot to add before snapping the pic. (:

So this was designed with a sketch from My Sketch World ~ I knew I wanted pink, but finding mint green (not bright or any other shade) was difficult!

Tooth Fairy by Lindsey Krauss
Supplies: Paper: My Mind's Eye, Letters: Making Memories, Rhinestones: Kaiser Scrapbook, Bows: Offray, Sticker date: K&Company, Buttons: Bazzill Basics Paper, Other: paper flower, mesh.

No comments: