©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, January 01, 2012

I have a blog... {and Scripture Sundays}

...I guess I might as well use it.

I'm not much of a resolution girl, but I suppose there is no time better to get posting than January 1st. I guess I'm doing alright life-wise because I am doing everything I've resoluted prior to today and I have no new life resolutions. Could always do a little more of that, a little less of that, but for now I miss my scrapbooking and I miss my blog. I never post regularly because I wonder who my audience is and why I should blog. No more worries. My audience can just be me. And one day, if they wish, my kids can get to know me through my own silly words. Though I usually have nothing too profound to say, each day I'll share a little about me.

My plan, if I stick to it, is a little of this and a little of that (because, after all, this blog was originally called "Lindsey's Scraps: of the book and of life").
*Musical Mondays - music moves me, all kinds. I'll share my favs, new and old.
*Tuesdays I usually spend in prayer. Unplugged. MOPs in the morning, friends in the afternoon. No blog these days.
*Wacky Wednesdays - anything goes. Sometimes I just have these random thoughts that I write down on a post-it note that gets lost or recycled. Never know what you're going to get on Wednesdays.
*Creative Thursdays - my only scrapbooking resolution is one layout per week. Hoping to post these on Thursdays.
*Photo Fridays. I am not a photographer. I like to take pictures. I'll share these on PHridays.
*Saturdays - family days. No blogs these days.
*Scripture Sundays - I have several albums filled with favorite scripture on index cards, post-its and double-spaced notebook lines where I heard, was moved by or read and how verses move me. Sunday seemed like a good day to share these.

So, enjoy my journey. Glad to have ya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting off Scripture Sundays was super easy. Here is how I live - always have, always will. I first heard this in a Bible study and that day was the day I realized this was my life's mantra. Dad's the same way, so I don't wonder where I got it from. Thanks, Dad. xo

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:6-7

No comments: