©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Wacky Wednesday ~ secrets

Wanna know a scrapbooking secret?
* I haven't bought any new supplies in over 6 months, other than 1 razor knife and a few letters on sale from Hobby Lobby. I've been using stash all year long and actually don't miss having the "latest and greatest" as much as I thought... at least, for the moment.

Wanna know a hygiene secret?
* I usually only wash my hair every other day. I rarely wash my face at night. I rarely use moisturizer on my face or self. I love to brush my teeth. I brush in counts of 8, like dancing or music.

Wanna know a spiritual secret?
* I always knew I was different. I just didn't realize it was the power of God that made me so until a few years ago. I always thought it was because I grew up with my parents telling me I was special. I bet that helped, though. :)

Wanna know a genetic secret?
* I have to eat m&ms two by two, same color. One for each side of my mouth. If I have a third, I have to bite it in half so I'm still eating symmetrically.
* I often bite the inside of my mouth. I found out my aunt does the same thing, as does my dad and several of his cousins. Genetic or community thing?

Hahaa. I told you Wednesdays meant anything goes. :)

No comments: