©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, January 02, 2012

Musical Mondays ~ It's okay not to be okay.

I absolutely love how our pastor, Pastor Jarrod Jones, begins his services almost every single weekend
(paraphrasing, but it's close):
1. If you're a guest here, welcome. We prayed you here.
2. It's okay not to be okay. <-- this is my greatest favorite.
3. We love you enough to tell you the truth.

Oh, and you'll get it over here. From the Bible to his mouth to our ears.

So I felt compelled to share one of my favorite songs, kind of an oldie but a goodie - I've heard ladies older than me singing it, I've heard elementary kids singing it. I guess it's one for the ages. Oh, and I'm totally going to try to duplicate her pashmina look for MOPs on Tuesday...

Enjoy!
Francesca Battistelli singing 'Free to be Me'
(I don't know why she looks to forlorn in this preview, this song uplifts me!)



No comments: