©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Jeremiah on Scripture Sunday

I am not a reader. Unless it is summer and we're off camping somewhere, I am not a reader. I wish I was!

A few summers ago, Mom introduced me to Karen Kingsbury. That summer I read more than a half a dozen books by her. Something just drew me in. I started with the Above the Line Series: Take One by Karen Kingsbury and I was hooked. I highly endorse Karen Kingsbury and her works - two of my other favorites are Like Dandelion Dust and Unlocked.

I still have my original note paper that I wrote this verse on. (I have 5 pages of notes from all the books I read that summer.)

I had heard the Jeremiah verse before, of course, but something about reading it over and over in Forever Faithful Series: A Moment of Weakness made it really sink in.

Now I love that I "walk" with this "in my pocket":

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
Jeremiah 29:11-12 NIV

No comments: