©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Musical Mondays ~ He Reigns

I was blessed to sing on the worship team for one year at GraceOC before God gloriously rerouted me towards the children's ministry. As I mentioned before, I grew up singing in churches - I started when I was about 8 years old. Recently I shared with a friend how three musical ministers or worship leaders have played a mentor role in my life.

One of my favorite experiences was learning and singing this song. I just love how it encompasses and spreads love to many, many lands (Orange County and beyond, anyone?) I can listen to it over and over and over again, except for the fact that it might make me drive a little too fast. :)

p.s. I just found a kid version of this song via Group's vbs, Pandamania and will share it with the GL_at_GraceOC kids one of these weekends!

Newsboys singing He Reigns:


No comments: