©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scripture Sundays ~ Ephesians 6:10

I usually read & pray Ephesians 6:10 to guard against something. I love the references to different types of protective "gear". However, in preparation for a big weekend @GraceOC, I hear myself singing the good ol' kids' classic (think Veggie Tales):

♫ My God is so big! so strong and so mighty! There's nothing my God can not do! 


I felt the need to fast, pray and prepare, but not necessarily guard, for this weekend's big event at the Civic Center. All services @GraceOC are cancelled so that we can all travel to the "and beyond" in the church's mission statement for One Big Worship Event. I can't wait! I guess it's the 'big' in 'big event' that has me thinking about the size of God and what led me to Ephesians 6:10, but for a very different reason this time!

Ephesions 6:10 NIV
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power (or in the strength of his might, ESV).

Seems this is contagious - I checked back to my friend Christy's blog and she had posted other parts of Ephesions 6 this week as well!

Eph 6:23-24
Peace be to the brothers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible.

No comments: